Senior Human Resources Officer
This position is responsible for the Best Practice Human Resource advice and services for the better management of human resources of the Mineral Resources Authority.
||Experience & Qualifications:
- Conduct the recruitment process on a timely basis to ensure competent persons are identified to fill position vacancies.
- Conduct job analysis to ensure compilation of accurate job descriptions for approved positions.
- Negotiate remuneration packages and prepare employment contracts to ensure effective recruitment and high staff retention.
- Maintain Human Resource records management to ensure accurate human resource information is stored and available for use by management.
- Maintain a CV database by collecting relevant and updated CV’s to ensure information is readily available for access by management.
- Attend to staff disciplinary matters on a timely basis and maintain proper records accordingly.
- Provide quality customer service on a timely basis to ensure management and employees queries are effectively addressed.
- Maintain and provide monthly statistical records on progress of activities under jurisdiction.
- Monitor compliance of the remuneration packaging policy by ensuring proper administration of the election form.
- Coordinate other employee benefits to ensure staffs are made aware of their entitlements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration ( HRM)
- Knowledge of PNG HR Best Practices and Legislation
- Knowledge of relevant International HR Best Practices
- Member of PNG Human Resource Institute