This position is responsible for the provision of best practice financial advice and services for the better management of finances of the Mineral Resources Authority (MRA).
||Experience & Qualifications:
- Coordinate and assist Manager Finance & Accounts with the planning and preparation of the Annual budget.
- Provide accurate financial and management accounting information to assist MRA management with their financial decision making.
- Effectively participate in the assessment of internal controls and initiate improvements.
- Ensure monthly account statements and reports are provided to the Finance Manager to prepare the monthly financial performance of MRA.
- Provide accurate monthly management reports for the purpose of analysis and planning by Branch Managers.
- Perform General Ledger accounts reconciliation.
- Monitor and perform financial analysis of the MRA financials.
- Review expenditure and provide monthly report to Manager Finance and Executive Manager Corporate Services.
- Ensure areas of responsibilities are completed to ensure timely and accurate fulfilment of MRA reporting responsibilities no a timely basis.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Commerce.
- Certified Practicing Accountant (CPA).
- Good knowledge of computerized accounting system.
- Microsoft Office Software’s literate.
- Excellent Communication & Analytical Skills.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in Financial and Management Accounting.